What can a learning technology consultant do for you?
James provides a Full Spectrum of solutions to the challenges facing a learning organization from the earliest stages of ideation to the end result analysis and evaluation.
- - Research, compare and recommend Learning Technology solutions
- - Write reports on comparable technologies with recommendations.
- - Help with the development of your strategic plan, budgeting, design of procedures
- - Keep a watchful eye on the eventual means of measuring success.
- - Prototype and/or develop curriculum and course content for asynchronous learning.
- - Define logistical planning for synchronous (webinar) programs.
- - Provide the framework for collecting and evaluating the effectiveness of learning tools.
- - Offer insight on the meaning of results.
- View James' portfolio & blog for more examples.